Five people in the hospital for the chocolate grandmother had expired 25 years

Science No comment

The old she remembered having envelopes of cocoa in the cupboard, so the warmed milk, mixed cocoa, and served everything with biscuits

Five people in the hospital for the chocolate grandmother had expired 25 years


Food poisoning in Vicenza for two adults and three children for cocoa powder expired.

To have prepared the hot chocolate was the grandmother to her two grandchildren and a friend of theirs (all between 8 and 12 years): the older she remembered having envelopes of cocoa in the cupboard, so the warmed milk, mixed cocoa, and served everything with biscuits. In the evening, the first to suffer vomiting and diarrhea was the boyfriend of the grandchildren, then it was the latter, to their dad and even grandma.

The bags of chocolate were used in fact expired in 1990.